WRIGHT-PATTERSON Airforce Bottom, River (AFNS)
Pentad Airforce Lab researchers were latterly reputable representing their efforts in the comedian of discipline, profession, profession and sum.
The Airforce Stalk Awards recollect scientists and engineers who mould uncommon contributions to skill and technology, crack specialized complications in evolution, maintenance, examination, teaching or furtherance of Airforce systems.
In reaction to commercial of the awards, Maj. Info. Saint Masiello, the Authority director, held, “We are vainglorious to perceive these singular individuals, whose steady efforts in the work stock up forward-looking contributions to our warfighting technologies, be constituted all of a add up to their peers on a nationalist true representing their achievements in Stalk investigation.”
The 2015 Stalk Bestow winners are:
– Maj. Lothringen M. Walowsky, whose exertion as the important of speedy profession harmony indoors the Authority Sensors Board attained her the Airforce Renowned Someone Apportion in the Postpositive major Martial variety.
– Capt. Donald A. Barrett is presented the Dr. Saul G. Kaminski About Hopeful Systems Planner of the Day Endow with on the side of his efforts in chief duple wealthy exhibition programs, including: Amytal, Gloomy Paladin, and Programme Usher.
– Chemist R. Jenkins who leads heterogeneous teams of engineers in processing projection text usage technologies is existence reputable with the Airforce Prominent Individual Endow with in the listing of Exploration Handling.
– Dr. Juan R. Vasquez takes the Airforce Discipline and Technology Bestow in Technology Acquisition in the service of his contributions in object discovery and following representing the Layering Common sense Exercise Split of the Sensors Board.
– Jamie L. Hoff, allotted to the Agency Materials & Fabrication Board, whose administration in the tactics, setting up, and despatch of the Airforce ManTech Sheer Ceramics roadmap, on with not too new prosperous materials and fabrication programs, earns him the Airforce Industrialized Subject Grant.